CJPAC is hiring Volunteer Coordinators and Summer Interns to join our Election Team!
Volunteer Coordinators will work full-time from July through October in Montreal, Toronto, Winnipeg or Vancouver. They will lead key volunteer recruitment initiatives and be responsible for connecting Canadians from coast to coast with the campaigns of their choice from all major parties.
Summer Interns will work from May through August in our Montreal or Toronto offices, assisting with key election initiatives, developing exciting political engagement programs, running the CJPAC Summer Camp Tour and more.
So what are we looking for?
- A passion for Canadian politics
- Strong hustle and desire to help Canadians make a difference
- Eagerness to give back to the Jewish and pro-Israel community
The perks of joining Team CJPAC:
- You’ll be on the inside, playing an important behind the scenes role in the federal election
- CJPAC will be genuinely invested in your growth
- You’ll learn fundamental skills that will set you up for a career in politics
- West Wing Wednesdays. Enough said.
Hear from members of our 2015 Federal Election Team; we guarantee their success stories will inspire.
For full details including responsibilities, deadlines and applications:
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis, so apply early!