It’s that time of year again! CJPAC (the Canadian Jewish Political Affairs Committee) is hiring summer interns to join our Election Team. We are looking for applicants who share our enthusiasm and passion for Canadian politics and want to make a difference in an election year. CJPAC is a multi-partisan organization, which means that all party affiliations are welcome. Join our team and you’ll have the opportunity to help our community have a real impact in the democratic process.
As a CJPAC intern you will have the opportunity to meet with elected officials and candidates, campaign teams, political activists and community leaders all while participating in programs to enhance your political and professional skills.
The CJPAC Internship Program is 35 hours per week and runs from May 2019 to August 2019 in our Toronto and Montreal offices. It is open to current or graduating post-secondary students only.
- Develop new and exciting programs that will be implemented across the country
- Create and carry out strategies geared toward inspiring Canadians to get involved in the federal election and the Canadian political process
- Assist with implementation of CJPAC’s 2019 federal election plan, including but not limited to volunteer recruitment.
- Support the communications department with projects including social media, media monitoring, etc.
- Help implement the annual CJPAC Camp Tour program
- Assist with data management
- Work on other projects and tasks as assigned
Applications are due by 4:oo PM EST on Friday, February 15, 2019.