CJPAC is looking for an Administrative and Programming Assistant to support our work in Quebec and Atlantic Canada.
Under the direction of the Director for Quebec and Atlantic Canada, the Administrative and Programming Assistant will help and support CJPAC locally in its operations, including programming efforts, fundraising, event planning and outreach.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinating with participants, supporters and community members for CJPAC initiatives/programs in Montreal;
- Maintaining contact profiles in our CRM program in a timely fashion;
- Administration and support of CJPAC events, such as booking venues, creating lists and tracking RSVPs;
- Working closely and flexibly with the Director for Quebec and Atlantic Canada;
- Supporting and executing local programming initiatives, which may require some time outside of regular work hours.
Required Education, Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (advanced Excel, Outlook, Word and Powerpoint), Salesforce or other CRMs, Monday.com or other project management software;
- Detail-oriented, possessing excellent organizational skills;
- Able to produce excellent work under tight deadlines;
- Strong oral and written communication skills in both French and English;
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple projects simultaneously;
- A “team player” who works well with others;
- Support CJPAC’s mandate, including commitment to the safety and security of the Canadian Jewish community and the ability to be multipartisan.
Interested candidates should send a copy of their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Februrary 2nd, 2023.
CJPAC is a national, independent, multi-partisan organization. Our mandate is to engage Jewish and pro-Israel Canadians in the democratic process and to foster active political participation. We are dedicated to helping community members build relationships within the Canadian political arena.