The CJPAC Internship is 35 hours per week and runs from May 2020 to August 2020 in our Toronto and Montreal offices. It is open to current or graduating post-secondary students only. It’s an opportunity to meet with elected officials, political activists and community leaders all while participating in programs to enhance your political and professional skills.
- Develop new and exciting programs that will be implemented across the country
- Create and carry out strategies geared toward inspiring Canadians to get involved in our political process
- Support the communications department with projects including social media, media monitoring, etc.
- Help implement the annual CJPAC Camp Tour program
- Assist with data management
- Work on other projects and tasks as assigned