The Canadian Jewish Political Affairs Committee (CJPAC) is seeking a talented Digital Design Coordinator to join its National office in Toronto.
This is an excellent opportunity for a creative person with a keen interest in the Canadian political process, who has advanced skills in graphic design and is experienced in website management.
The Position and Responsibilities:
The Digital Design Coordinator reports to the Director of Marketing and Communications and will help build CJPAC’s strategic plan to promote its brand and flagship programs to target audiences and stakeholders.
The Digital Design Coordinator is directly responsible for:
- Graphic design for CJPAC programs and events in Canva and Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Illustrator) for use on CJPAC’s digital channels including social media, email, website, ads and other marketing applications
- Employing CJPAC’s branding guidelines and ensuring consistent brand application across all organizational design projects
- Video editing in Premiere Pro; some video project management in conjunction with the Director
- Updating, editing and overall managing CJPAC’s bilingual WordPress website; written content will be provided by the Marketing & Communications Coordinator and Director
- Updating and managing code-based web forms and other custom pages on CJPAC’s NationBuilder platform
- Taking a central role in marketing and communications initiatives, collaborating with other departments to successfully execute deliverables
The Digital Design Coordinator will work actively with the following programs:
Adobe Creative Suite: particularly Illustrator and Premiere Pro
NationBuilder (coding/html skills required)
Education, Experience and Other Skills
CJPAC is seeking a candidate with a minimum of 1-2 years of relevant work experience. A post-secondary degree is required. Formal training in graphic design and development will be an asset.
The successful applicant will demonstrate a personal commitment and passion for CJPAC’s vision and mandate – to engage Canada’s Jewish and pro-Israel community in our democracy. They will work beyond standard hours at times and show initiative, creativity, high energy and the ability to work under tight deadlines. They will be a team player and work collaboratively with others, and will exhibit a strong sense of professionalism, integrity and discretion.
Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience – in the range of $40,000-50,000.
How to apply:
Applications should be sent to HR@cjpac.ca by November 1, 2019 and should include a cover letter, resume and samples of any relevant work. They will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.