Thank you for your interest in the CJPAC Summer Internship. Applications are now closed.
It’s that time of year again! CJPAC (the Canadian Jewish Political Affairs Committee) is hiring summer interns. We are looking for applicants who share our enthusiasm and passion for Canadian politics. CJPAC is a multi-partisan organization, which means that all party affiliations are welcome. Join our team and you’ll have the opportunity to help our community have a real impact in the democratic process.
As a CJPAC intern you will have the opportunity to meet with elected officials, political activists and community leaders all while participating in programs to enhance your political and professional skills.
The CJPAC Internship Program is 40 hours per week and runs from May 2018 to August 2018 in our Toronto and Montreal offices. It is open to current or graduating post-secondary students only.
As an intern you will:
- Develop new and exciting programs that will be implemented across the country
- Create and carry out strategies geared toward inspiring Canadians to get involved in the political process
- Assist with implementation of CJPAC’s provincial elections plan (Ontario and Quebec), including but not limited to volunteer recruitment
- Support the communications department with projects including social media, media monitoring, etc.
- Help implement the annual CJPAC Camp Tour program
- Assist with database management
- Work on other projects and tasks as assigned