With Purim starting tonight, we thought we’d post some fun thoughts inspired by this very political Jewish holiday.
Think we missed some lessons? Share them with us. Happy Purim everyone.
Top 5 political lessons from Purim & the Book of Esther:
5. When throwing a political reception, don’t rely on your spouse to entertain the crowd.
4. Do opposition research! You never know who the King might be married to.
3. When making a request of government, know what’s feasible, and stick to that.
2. Strong women CAN find success in politics.
1. When the campaign’s over, you owe the team a drink.