The CJPAC Women in Politics Mentorship Program is designed to connect Jewish women (18+) who are interested in becoming more involved in the political process, either personally or professionally, with Jewish mentors who have senior experience in politics, government and communications. This cohort of the WiP Mentorship Program is open to applicants from all across Canada. The program will run from September 2020 through March 2021. Due to COVID-19 we will be running our program (including 1:1 and group meetings and events) virtually. When it becomes safe to resume in person gatherings we will consider reverting some aspects of our program to be in person.
Mentee Application Form
Please fill out this form to be considered for the CJPAC Women in Politics Mentorship Program.
Please note the following expectations for participation in the event you are successfully matched through the CJPAC Women in Politics program:
- Coordinating logistics for one-on-one meetings* with their mentor, and developing and circulating an agenda prior to each meeting. This will enable the mentor to properly prepare for the meeting. The CJPAC Women in Politics committee is available to assist with this.
- Attending events as part of the program, to be confirmed at a later date. Past events have included:
- A launch event* with all mentors and mentees
- Meet* with your mentor 3-4 times throughout the program
- Attend a thank-you/closing* event at the end of the program
- A panel event with political guest speakers
- Attend 2-3 other events* throughout the year that may include a panel event with political guest speakers, a dinner with a special guest, and/or a skill-building workshop
- Get involved in other CJPAC programming or committees
Successful applicants will be asked to provide a bio and headshot.
*Due to COVID-19 we will be running our program (including 1:1 and group meetings and events) virtually. When it becomes safe to resume in person gatherings we will consider reverting some aspects of our program to be in person.