The Canadian Jewish Political Affairs Committee (CJPAC) has established the Toronto Women in Politics Mentorship Program, an initiative aimed at Jewish women (18+) who are interested in politics. The Women in Politics Mentorship Program will partner Jewish mentees who are interested in becoming more involved in the political process, either personally or professionally, with Jewish mentors who have senior experience in politics, government and communications. Priority will be given to mentees who may not have access to these networks through other channels.
Mentor Application Form
Please fill out this form by March 8 to be eligible for the CJPAC Women in Politics Mentorship Program.
Please note the following expectations for WiP mentors:
- Attend a launch event with all mentors and mentees
- Meet with your mentee 3-4 times throughout the program (meetings can include a tour or visit to your workplace, coffee meetings, or other opportunities to have meaningful conversation)
- Attend a thank-you/closing event at the end of the program
Mentors are encouraged to attend other optional activities to be confirmed at a later date. Past events have included:
- An panel event with political guest speakers
- A dinner with a special guest
- Other CJPAC Women in Politics programming
Successful applicants will be asked to provide a bio and headshot.