The CJPAC Women in Politics Mentorship Program is designed to connect Jewish women (18+) who are interested in becoming more involved in the political process, either personally or professionally, with Jewish mentors who have senior experience in politics, government and communications. The 2022 cohort of the WIP Mentorship Program is open to applicants from across Canada. The program will run from March to December 2022. Due to COVID-19 we will be running our national meetings and programming virtually. Mentee/mentor pairings are welcome to have in-person meetings based on participants comfort levels and regional public health orders. When it becomes safe to resume in-person gatherings, we will consider reverting some aspects of our regional program to be in person.
Mentor Application Form
Please fill out this form to be considered for the CJPAC Women in Politics Mentorship Program.
Please note the following expectations for WiP mentors:
- Attend a launch event* with all mentors and mentees
- Meet* with your mentee 3-4 times throughout the program (meetings can include a tour or visit to your workplace*, coffee meetings*, events* or other opportunities to have meaningful conversation)
- Attend a wrap-up/celebration* at the end of the program
Mentors are encouraged to attend other optional activities to be confirmed at a later date. Past events have included:
- A panel event* with political guest speakers
- A dinner with a special guest*
- Other CJPAC Women in Politics programming
Successful applicants will be asked to provide a bio and headshot.
*Due to COVID-19 we will be running our national meetings and programming virtually. Mentee/mentor pairings are welcome to have 1:1 in-person meetings based on participants’ comfort levels and regional public health orders.