Click here to be notified when Fellowship applications go live!
The nationally renowned CJPAC Fellowship Program is Canada’s premier political training program.
Each year, the Fellowship Program trains 45 of the top pro-Israel, politically-engaged university students from across Canada to become the next generation of political leaders. It provides the opportunity for Fellows to enhance their understanding of all levels of government in Canada, build their networks and develop skills which will help them in their post-graduate careers.
This year the program includes a political conference in November where Fellows will meet with Members of Parliament, senior political strategists and receive advanced campaign training.
CJPAC welcomes applicants from Jewish and non-Jewish communities, all political parties and every region of Canada.
All Fellows must be pro-Israel and demonstrate a strong interest and some experience in Canadian politics.
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at government, political strategy and communications at seminars led by industry experts
- Participate in election campaign training from key members of different political parties
- Meet with elected officials and other high-profile guest speakers throughout the year to learn about their political experiences
- Network with pro-Israel students from campuses across Canada
- Learn how to run successful political engagement events on campus
- Attend exclusive political events on and off campus
Over one-third of our alumni have gone on to work in political offices across levels of government. Click here to see what they have to say about the program.